Sunday 27 July 2014

We're back!

Hi all, Miyah here

It's been so long since I last posted but Adam and I have just been so busy and thought it was about time to give you all an update.

So I've been (trying to be) pretty good recently and honestly haven't had to be disciplined much (other than the odd maintenance here and there) but last week I slipped up majorly.

So I've recently moved jobs and the work lot had all gone out for the routine work drinks. Now I know these are new people but they seemed okay enough so I felt pretty comfortable with them. Anyway long story short I'd left my drink unattended at some stage, came back for it but felt absolutely rotten by the end of the night. Obviously Adam wasn't too pleased but he took really good care of me until I felt better.

I don't really think anything happened to my drink, it may have just been the amounts I'd had, either way Adam made it VERY clear that the next day I was in for it.

As much as I knew I deserved it, I dreaded the spanling I was about to get. Adam, as always, started by telling me why I was getting my punishment (not that I needed the reminder) then told me to "assume the position". Over his knees I went and out came the strap...my gosh did it sting (in that tingly, nice but painful way it did). After a few minutes of that he got out his belt and made me count out the last 6 lashs. I felt so bad for what I'd done by the end of it all and I know it was a stupid thing to do but he really reminded me that a) I put myself at risk and b) he genuinely cared and wanted to protect me :)

On top of all that, as punishment I'm grounded for 2 weeks...so no more work parties for a while :( but hey...I'd rather that than some of the other punishments he's cooked up before lol

Well that's it for now guys...I promise i'll try and keep this more up to date. But for now, hope you enjoyed this little update...and here's a picture of the end result...a little reminder of what happens when I leave my drinks unattended

I'll be back soon!

xMiyahx

No comments:

Post a Comment