Sunday 30 November 2014

New Beginnings

Hi all,

So it's been a while since I've posted on here but Adam's been on me to get back involved in the blogging world to give me a way of expressing myself so...here's day one.

There's been a couple of punishment/maintenance spankings recently. I think what I've realised is because of all the starting and stopping, it's brought my tolerence riiiight down so that spanking was a bit harder to deal with. 

What I've noticed (and had to admit to Adam) was that I kind of like to push him to see how much I can get away with...annoyingly for me it's not much and I find myself over the knee or in the corner more often than not (I am asking for it lol)

There are definitely a few things I need to work on:

1) remember the rules set by us (I'm always forgetting these
2) remember to live out these rules ( say "yes daddy" when required, not have to be asked twice to do things
3) remember to be more submissive (I like to try and assert some bits of dominance sometimes, and I KNOW that just doesn't work

I think the main thing to remember is that Adsm isn't going to take advantage of the position he's in. This whole relationship revolves around trust and I think I forget that he's not going to get carried away with the power he has...that's been the hardest part to accept, but I'm definitely getting there.

Anyway, there'll be more posts to come..., speak soon guys

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment