Friday 11 October 2013

Punishment Number 1

So like I said before, Adam's back!! Yay!  And today was the first day of working through the list on my punishment journal (as well as my first ever punishment spanking)

It wasn't even planned. We started of talking about my low pain threshold and suddenly he's telling my to drop my underwear and bend over the table.

I don't know if I was fully prepared for the emotions that come with punishment spankings, but I was a bit all over the place this evening. And I didn't think I would cry....but I did....twice!

I think that came as a bit of a shock to Adam too because I know he hates to see me cry but I'm quite proud of him, he carried on for a little while even with the tears. (He did stop using the cane though....thankfully)

After making me count the strikes of the hanger and say "thank you daddy" for each one, he then hugged me and like the big baby I am, I cried again.

I honestly can't explain these emotions, I was upset but relieved and angry for having to say "thank you" but sad for disappointing him and happy that once it was done, this could be put behind us.

I guess I can understand why couples do this....there is some level of release in it..but one VERY important thing I've learnt from tonight is that CANES HURT LIKE A MOTHER! 

Thanks for reading all! Will keep you posted on the rest of my punishment journal....it's going to be a looong week.

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment