Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Wait Is Killing Me

Hi guys,

It's only been a couple of days but I thought the introduction post was just that, an introduction. It's about time I filled you in on what's been going on.

Sooo Adam's been away for a while (5 long weeks!) and he'll be back on Friday. Now since we decided to actually take on this dd lifestyle properly, he's made me keep a punishment journal...basically a list of all the things I've done (or said) whilst he's been away and the punishments I'll be getting for them.

The list didnt even start off very long but I've just had a quick scan over it now...I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week!

I realise that a lot of it is my fault, I totally hold me hands up to that...I still talk back quite a bit...I still do things he doesn't like, e.g come home when it's dark and my battery's dead so I wouldn't be able to call him or anyone if anything was to happen to me....so I get his frustration. And of course, me being me, I have tried to negotiate a "lighter" sentence, but with no luck.

So the moral of this story is I need to work on a few things;

1) don't talk back
2) stay sweet
3) don't swear
4) definitely make sure my battery's charged if I'm coming home late (boy does he hate that!)

.....I'm sure there's more, but honestly I can't remember...I'm sure he'll remind me soon enough though.

I'll let you guys know how this goes...wish me luck!!

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment